- 3 parts Apple Pie Moonshine
- 1.5 parts Vanilla Vodka
- 2 parts Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1 part Pineapple juice
- 1tsp Almond extract
- 2 dashes Ground cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake well. Strain into shot glasses and serve while chilled.
- 1 1/2 parts Original Sweet Tea Vodka
- 1 cup Your favorite hot tea
- 1 1/2 parts 1 1/2 parts Pumpkin syrup
- 1 1/2 parts Milk or cream
- Whipped cream
Brew your favorite hot tea (english breakfast and darjeeling are recommended). Add pumpkin syrup,Firefly vodka, and milk to the mug. Garnish with whipped cream and grated cinnamon.
- 2 oz Blackberry Moonshine
- 6 Spearmint leaves
- 1/4 oz blackberry-mint syrup or just sugar syrup
- 1 Mint sprig for garnish
- 1 Blackberry for garnish
- 5 Blackberries
- Julep cup or rocks glass
Grab a rocks or julep glass. Add spearmint leaves, blackberry mint syrup, and 5 blackberries. Muddle them up! Add 2 oz Firefly Blackberry Moonshine. Insert ice u till you are nice and chilly with a frozen glass. Top off with the garnish and enjoy!
- 1 jars White Lightning Moonshine
- 2 jars Apple Pie Moonshine or Blackberry Moonshine or Caramel Moonshine or Cherry Moonshine or Strawberry Moonshine
- 2 gallons of your favorite juice(s)
- Fresh fruit
Mix in pitcher or tub. Suggestions:
- Cherry or Strawberry Moonshine with cranberry, blueberry, raspberry juices, lemon and lime wedges
- Peach Moonshine with citrus juices, pineapple chunks & orange wedges
- Caramel and Apple Pie Moonshine with apple juices, cranberry juices, fresh apple slices
Makes 55 servings, 6 oz. drinks.
- White Lightning Moonshine
- 10 Large lemons
- Peel the zest off the lemons with a Y peeler avoiding the pith(white part)
- Add the zest to Firefly Moonshine White Lightning
- Let stand (Scott & Jim let it stand for 1 month!)
- Heat 4 cups of water and just over 2 cups of sugar with a mint sprig (with leaves) until the sugar dissolves.
- Cool down the sugar water and strain the zest and added sugar water to lemon White Lightning.
- Put in freezer and enjoy when chilled!