- 1.5 oz White Lightning Moonshine
- 1 oz Stirrings Simple Margarita Mix
- Salt for garnish
Rim your glass with lime and dip the glass gently into the salt. In a shaker with ice, combine Stirrings Simple Margarita Mix with Firefly White Lightning Moonshine, shake well. Pour into prepared glass and enjoy!
- 1.5 oz Original Sweet Tea Vodka
- 2oz Stirrings Mule Mixer
- Club Soda
- lime wheel, for garnish
- mint sprig, for garnish
Add Stirrings Mule Mixer and Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka to a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass or copper mug filled with ice. Top with a dash of club soda. Garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig.
- 2 oz White Lightning Moonshine
- 1 c watermelon cubes
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz lime juice
- Watermelon wedges, garnish
In a cocktail shaker, muddle watermelon cubes into a juicy pulp. Fill shaker with ice and add Firefly White Lightning Moonshine, triple sec + lime juice. Shake. Strain over ice into a glass. Garnish + enjoy!
- 1.5 oz White Lightning Moonshine
- 1 oz Stirrings Simple Paloma Cocktail Mix
- Club Soda
- Grapefruit for garnish
Pour in Firefly White Lightning Moonshine and Stirrings Simple Paloma Cocktail Mix to a glass with ice. Stir to combine. Top with club soda until full, stirring a final time to combine. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and enjoy!
- 3 oz. Straight Vodka
- 6 oz. Stirrings Simple Cosmopolitan Mixer
- 2 oz. ginger simple syrup
- 2 oz. soda water
Serves 2. In copper mugs, pour in Firefly Classic Vodka, ginger simple syrup, Simple Cosmopolitan Mixer, and soda water, dividing evenly between the two mugs. Stir to combine. Garnish each mug with a lime wheel and enjoy!
- 2 oz. Peach Moonshine
- 3/4 lime
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1/4 oz. agave
In a cocktail shaker combine ingredients and top with ice. Shake well and strain over ice in a rocks glass. The glasses can be rimmed with either sugar or salt and garnished with a lime wedge or peach slice.
- 1 oz. Firefly Lemonade Vodka
- 0.5 oz. BlackBerry Jam Whiskey
- 0.5 oz Spicy Simple Syrup
- 0.5 oz cranberry juice
- muddled ginger
In a cocktail shaker muddle the ginger and spicy simple syrup. Add Lemonade Vodka, Blackberry Whiskeyjam, and cranberry juice. Top with ice and shake vigorously. Strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass. Garnish and enjoy!
- 1.5 oz. Straight Vodka
- 2 oz. red dragon fruit juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 0.5 oz. triple sec
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup (optional)
Fill cocktail shaker ½ way with ice. Add ingredients and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Fill glass with ice and strain liquid from the shaker into glass and enjoy!
- 1/3 cup Straight Vodka
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps or peach liqueur
- 1 cup grapefruit juice - or Cheerwine®
- grapefruit wedge
Add ice to the cocktail shaker, then add all ingredients. Cover and shake a few times until cold. Pour into glass. Garnish with grapefruit wedge and enjoy!
- 1 oz. Skinny Tea Vodka
- 4 oz. black tea (chilled)
- 3 oz. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. simple syrup
- Handful of ice
Pour Firefly Skinny Sweet Tea Vodka, black tea, lemon juice and simple syrup into a blender. Add a handful of ice and blend until smooth. Serve with a lemon wedge, preferably in a mason jar.
- 1 tbsp. White Lightning Moonshine
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- .25 cup & 1 tbsp. flour
- 1.25 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 9-inch pie crust
Combine ¾ cup sugar, flour, and salt in a double boiler. Add milk and cook until thickened, around 20 minutes. Place coconut flakes in a large pan over medium heat and toast until golden brown, around 7 minutes. Beat egg yolks until thick. Gradually stir ¼ of the hot mixture into yolks before adding them back to the pot. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in Moonshine and butter, and let cool. Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add remaining ¼ cup sugar, beating until soft peaks start to form. Fold egg whites into mixture and spoon filling into pie crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes and chill until set, about four hours.
Combine ingredients in a large bowl or pitcher and add a generous splash or two or lemon or cherry soda (Cheerwine is a great go-to) of your choosing and stir together. Garnish with sliced lemons, frozen cherries, or any frozen berries of your choice!
- .75 cup Straight Vodka
- .25 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 12-oz. can sparking water or seltzer
- 1 cucumber spear
Stir together vodka, lime juice and agave. Pour in the sparkling water and stir. Pour into a glass with ice and garnish with a cucumber spear.
- 2 oz. Blackberry Moonshine
- .5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 5 oz. ginger beer
- Several blackberries
Using a cocktail shaker, add the blackberries and using a muddler, muddle the berries until well smashed. Add Firefly Blackberry Moonshine and lime juice; shake vigorously. Pour over ice and top with ginger beer.
- 5 oz. Blackberry Moonshine
- 1.5 cups Greek yogurt
- 5 tbsp. honey
- .5 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- .75 cup milk
Mix yogurt, 2 tbsp. honey, and vanilla and put in fridge. Blend berries, milk and 2 tbsp. honey. Alternate spooning yogurt and berry mix into ice pop molds. Freeze for 1-2 hours, add the sticks, then continue to freeze until solid. Makes 10 pops.
- 1.5 oz. Original Sweet Tea Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Lemonade
- 1/2 Grilled lemon
- Splash of soda water
- Several mint leaves (plus one for garnish)
Muddle mint leaves in a glass. Add Sweet Tea Vodka, lemonade + splash of soda water. Squeeze half grilled lemon. Add ice and top with mint leaf for garnish.
- 1.5 oz. Firefly Ruby Red Grapefruit
- .25 oz. Rosemary syrup (heat up equal parts sugar and water to a simmer. Steep in some rosemary and let sit for 30 mins)
- 1.5 oz. Ginger beer
- 1.5 oz. Soda water
Serve over rocks. Garnish with a fresh wedge of grapefruit and a rosemary stem.
- 1.5 oz. Apple Pie Moonshine
- .75 oz. Caramel Moonshine
- 1.25 oz. Half and half
- 1 oz. Heavy whipping cream
Chill martini glass. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until it froths. Pour into chilled martini glass. Dust a light sprinkle of your best sea salt on top. Garnish with an apple slice drizzled with caramel sauce.
- 3 parts Apple Pie Moonshine
- 1.5 parts Vanilla Vodka
- 2 parts Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1 part Pineapple juice
- 1tsp Almond extract
- 2 dashes Ground cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake well. Strain into shot glasses and serve while chilled.
- 1 1/2 parts Original Sweet Tea Vodka
- 1 cup Your favorite hot tea
- 1 1/2 parts 1 1/2 parts Pumpkin syrup
- 1 1/2 parts Milk or cream
- Whipped cream
Brew your favorite hot tea (english breakfast and darjeeling are recommended). Add pumpkin syrup,Firefly vodka, and milk to the mug. Garnish with whipped cream and grated cinnamon.
- 2 oz Blackberry Moonshine
- 6 Spearmint leaves
- 1/4 oz blackberry-mint syrup or just sugar syrup
- 1 Mint sprig for garnish
- 1 Blackberry for garnish
- 5 Blackberries
- Julep cup or rocks glass
Grab a rocks or julep glass. Add spearmint leaves, blackberry mint syrup, and 5 blackberries. Muddle them up! Add 2 oz Firefly Blackberry Moonshine. Insert ice u till you are nice and chilly with a frozen glass. Top off with the garnish and enjoy!
- 1 jars White Lightning Moonshine
- 2 jars Apple Pie Moonshine or Blackberry Moonshine or Caramel Moonshine or Cherry Moonshine or Strawberry Moonshine
- 2 gallons of your favorite juice(s)
- Fresh fruit
Mix in pitcher or tub. Suggestions:
- Cherry or Strawberry Moonshine with cranberry, blueberry, raspberry juices, lemon and lime wedges
- Peach Moonshine with citrus juices, pineapple chunks & orange wedges
- Caramel and Apple Pie Moonshine with apple juices, cranberry juices, fresh apple slices
Makes 55 servings, 6 oz. drinks.
- White Lightning Moonshine
- 10 Large lemons
- Peel the zest off the lemons with a Y peeler avoiding the pith(white part)
- Add the zest to Firefly Moonshine White Lightning
- Let stand (Scott & Jim let it stand for 1 month!)
- Heat 4 cups of water and just over 2 cups of sugar with a mint sprig (with leaves) until the sugar dissolves.
- Cool down the sugar water and strain the zest and added sugar water to lemon White Lightning.
- Put in freezer and enjoy when chilled!